365 Ways to love your beloved 🙂
- ICE KISS – Celebrate the first day of winter with an ice kiss. Put an ice cube in your mouth until your mouth becomes cold. Remove the cube, track down your love and plant a kiss that will send chills!-
- ELECTRIC SHOCK KISS – The two of you shuffle your feet furiously on carpet. When you both have an electric charge, lean over and slowly aim for each other’s lips. With your lips about one-half inch apart, move in even slower until a spark jumps between the two of you. Instantly after this happens, kiss one another…the please us the kiss right after the shock!
- CAMPING KISS – On a beautiful cool night, you and your love crawl into a sleeping bag outside. Cuddle and kiss.
- REWARD KISS – Next time your love performs some disliked home chore like cleaning the bathroom, mowing the lawn, or taking out the garbage, show your appreciation by tucking a candy kiss in a strategic location.
- POST-IT KISS -Use 3M Post-It notes to make a trail through your house that leads to your lips. Put a lipstick print or lip symbol on each note with an arrow pointing to the next note. You, of course, are at the end of the trail with a Post-It note over your lips that says, “LIFT FOR KISS”
- KISSING IN THE RAIN – The next time it rains, grab an umbrella, rain coats, and your love. Then go outside and kiss in the rain. If the spirit of the kiss moves you, remove the umbrella and kiss ’till the two of you are soaked.
- HERSHEY`S KISSES – Prepare a small bag of Hershey`s kisses and slip it into your love’s purse, briefcase, or lunchbox. Attach a note that reads “SORRY, I CAN’T BE THERE IN PERSON, BUT THINK OF ME AND DO THE FOLLOWING: Close your eyes and place the candy between your lips. Drop the candy in your mouth and roll it on your tongue until it melts.
- TRACY AND HEPBURN KISS – Make flashcards, and the two of you re-enact the following kissing scene from WOMAN OF THE YEAR (1942): (Reclining face to face on a couch, the woman on top.) SAM: Something I’ve got to get off my chest. Male: I’m too heavy?
Female: I love you. Male: Me, too.
Male: That’s nice. Even when I’m sober?
Female: Even when you’re brilliant. (The two of you kiss.)
- KISSES IN A BALLOON Cut out small red tissue lips, and place them inside an opaque balloon filled with helium (any party store could do this for you) Tie the balloon to your love’s chair at dinner. Desert is a shower of kisses delivered by a sharp pin.
- TOLL KISS Next time you are driving your love somewhere, stop the car before crossing a bridge or going through a tunnel, and say the toll must be paid before you can go any further. Of course, the toll cost in one kiss.
- MORSE CODE KISS If you know Morse code, great, If not, this is a great way to learn. Find a Morse Code chart. Using long and short kisses, spell out a message to your love and have him or her try to decipher them.
- KISSING METER KISSES We have parking meters, so why not kissing meters? Turn a box into your own kissing meter and wear it around your neck. Give your love kissing tokens to start your kissing meter. Have an “expired” sign appear when you need another kiss.
- AUDIO STIMULATION Make a cassette of kissing noises and place in your love’s cassette player (Walkman, car or home) with a note attached.
- BREAKFAST IN BED KISS Slip out of bed early and prepare a special “Kissing” breakfast to serve to your love in bed. Pick foods that you can easily pick up and feed to your love. Kiss between bites!
- STAIRWELL KISS This kiss is to be done at a party or at a gathering with your love. Steal away to a private location like behind a door or tree, or on the stairwell and passionately kiss each other. The risk of being discovered in the act is the key element.
- SCUBA KISSING Wearing a diving mask and fins, simulate swimming underwater. Snorkel across the room to your love and kiss him or her.
- EYE TEST KISS Make an eye chart like the ones that you see in a doctor’s office where the letters get progressively smaller. Have the chart read, “IF you can read this you are standing close enough to kiss me.” Now find your love and give an eye exam.
- THYMELY KISS Thyme, according to the Greeks, is the herb which makes one irresistible kissable. Prepare a meal for your love using the herb. Moments after the first bite, rush to your love’s lips with a passionate kiss. Come up for air, announce the Greeks were right, then rush back with another passionate kiss.
- SHOPPING LIST KISSES Turn your shopping list into a scorecard the next time the two of you go shopping. The one who finds the item gets credit toward one kiss. Kisses are collected either on delivery to the grocery cart, or later at home.
- BAD HABIT KISS Offer to stop a bad habit if your love will pay you kisses. For instance, a kiss for each cigarette not smoked, putting the toilet seat down, and/or every phone call kept under three minutes is rewarded with a kiss.
- CLOUD SHAPE KISS Take your love to the backyard or out in a field: lie down on a blanket, and together inspect cloud formations. When both of you see the same thing, reward each other with a kiss.
- CHECK KISS With your personal check, make a check out to your love for 1,000 kisses. Tell your love he or she can cash it in any time.
- TOE KISS Prepare a foot bath for your love at the end of a long day. After the good soak, you towel dry his or her feet, give a message and seal each toe with a kiss.
- CHOCOLATE HEART KISSES Buy several boxes of little chocolate hearts that have sayings on them. Pick out all the “KISS ME” hearts and put them in a heart shaped box with the note “REDEEMABLE ANYTIME, day or night!”
- RENDEZVOUS KISS With a note or phone call, tell your love to meet you at a certain place and time (e.g. park bench, street corner, ice cream stand) for a present. When your love arrives, have a bow stick to your lips.
- BATH KISS Surprise your love with a kiss while he/she is showering or in the tub. (WARNING: Prepare to get wet)
- MACHINE GUN KISS
In rapid succession, plant 12 quick ones on your lover’s lips.
- KISS-A-THON Passionately kiss your love for at least five minute longer than usual.
- PINK PANTHER KISS Humming the Pink Panther theme, prowl toward your partner. On the high note, pounce, and pucker. Suggestion-wear only pink!
- THIRST QUENCHER KISS For no reason, stare at your love’s mouth while licking your lips as though dying of thirst. Inevitably, your love will ask what you’re doing. ANSWER: I want them! I have to have them! I yearn to drink from them! Then ask for a kiss to quench your thirst!
- GREAT EXPECTATIONS KISS Inform your love one morning that he or she will soon receive a fabulous kiss. Later, call you love with a reminder. When next you see your love, pull out the stops and plant a long, hot, passionate kiss.
- GOODBYE * 2 KISS Send off your love in the morning with a quick kiss. As your love turns to leave, pull him or her back for a second, more passionate kiss
- RIDDLE KISS Ask you love to solve the following riddle: I am just two and two, I am warm, I am cold, I am lawful, unlawful, A duty, a fault, I am often sold dear, Good for nothing when bought; an extraordinary boon, and a matter of course, and yielding with pleasure; When taken by force. If your love solves it, ask for a demonstration as proof. If he or she cannot show the answer, of course, the answer is a kiss.
- KISS MANDATE Command your love to kiss you. Elaborate on the technique you expect (e.g. long and wet, or the way Rhett kissed Scarlett) and where and when you will get it.
- UNEXPECTED KISS When the two of you are doing the usual, lean over and give your love a sweet kiss on the cheek for no good reason and whisper…I LOVE YOU!
- POST OFFICE KISS Notify your love you have personal mail to deliver. Pull your love into the nearest dark closet; close the door and play POST OFFICE: No instructions included!
- KNOCK-KNOCK KISS Stage the following knock-knock joke with your love: KNOCK KNOCK; Who is there? Kiss. Kiss who? Kiss who? Why me, of course!
- BEGGAR`S KISS That’s right, on your knees with your hands clasped, plead for any kiss you love is humbly willing to give you!
- TOOTHPASTE KISS Brush your teeth together. When your love’s mouth is all sudsy, plant a big wet one on the lips. WARNING: MAKE SURE TOOTHBRUSHES ARE OUT OF THE WAY!
- PALM KISS Holding your love’s chin with your palm, smile and deliver a sweet kiss to his or her lips!
- 30 KISSES Inform your love that in honor of the 30th of the month, you will kiss him or her 30 times during the day!
- CAT KISS Rub against your love’s legs while meowing and purring. Now that you have your love’s attention, touch noses. Playfully paw your love while moving in for a kiss.
- EYELID KISS While kissing your love, watch for his or her eyes to close. Sweetly place a light kiss on each eyelid. Note: Be careful!
- EAR KISS Whisper to your love how special he or she is to you, and then seal your message with an ear kiss!
- VALENTINE KISS Celebrate Valentine’s Day with kisses in the shape of a “V” on the face of your lover.
- FOOTBALL KISS After a pass during a football game, kiss your love.
- SLEEPING BEAUTY KISS Awaken your love from slumber with a tender kiss on the lips!
- No-Cal Kiss After dinner, give your love a no-calorie desert…your lips.
So Make your every day as new day, that’s the way you may love your partner all 365 days.
Good luck 🙂