The most romantic ways to melt his or her heart!
For when they are going away:
For when they are coming home:
Buy rose petals and candles to make a trail from the entrance to the table. On the table I will have a romantic dinner with candles all over forming a big heart. And, if you want to make him laugh a little, go to the restroom and write I love you, or I missed you on the mirror with shaving cream.
Just to show them you love them:
- Call her when she is not expecting a phone call and say to her, “I’ve been thinking about and I just wanted to hear your voice,”
- If she has access to email then email her a few words telling her how much you love her or that you miss her and sometimes email her and talk dirty to her.
- Send her flowers.
- Get her a card and give it to her and say, “Just because you are so special to me”.
- I also recommend using the love quotes on mylove.com.np!!!! They go perfectly with their romantic ideas etc.
To show them you would do anything for them:
To show them how much they mean to you:
The most romantic thing I ever did was giving my boyfriend a heart shaped box on our anniversary. I wrote a message on it, and in the message I told him that not only am I giving him my heart, but also I would like him to look inside it and see how I feel about him. Inside the heart-shaped box, I had cut out a heart for every single day I have known him. On each heart, I wrote something that I love about him…I told him that, for every day I have known him; I have found another reason why I love him. I thought he was going to cry!
Romance in your own special way:
Everyone has a romantic side you just need to figure out what yours is. I had a boyfriend once who could not for the life of him figure out how to express himself. One day out of the blue, he took me to the river laid out a blanket and told me his whole life story – it was so sweet and I really got to know him.
Here are some ideas:
- If you have a “special” place where you like to go to be alone, bring her there and make her feel like she’s the only one who knows about it.
- Ask her to go for a ride – take her to a children’s playground and push her on the swings.
- Go to a baseball (football, soccer) field after dark and stop the car, get out turn on a slow song and spontaneously ask her to dance.
Finally, just be yourself – you’ll think of something – I promise! And when you do, she’ll look past the generality of flowers, etc. And really fall in love with you! I hope this helps you!