Ways To Say, “I Love You!”
compiled by MYLOVE TM
One of the most frequent questions we get asked is, “How can I say ‘I love you’ to my prater?” To answer this questions we’ve come up with a list of different ideas you can use to say those three special words!
• Share all aspects of your life.
• Write love comments on the morning newspaper.
• Be “in the mood.”
• Spray your love letters with perfume.
• Imagine you are the only two people in the world.
• Sneak an afternoon nap together.
* Share all aspects of your life.
* Write love comments on the morning newspaper.
* Be “in the mood.”
* Spray your love letters with perfume.
* Imagine you are the only two people in the world.
* Sneak an afternoon nap together.
* Slip your own message inside your love’s fortune cookie.
* Look for the good in your love.
* Do his laundry.
* Send flowers to her office.
* Leave a love note hidden under the pillow.
* Wash her car.
* Browse through old photos of the two of you.
* Make a practice of long kisses.
* Cultivate trust by always being honest.
* Help her on and off with her coat.
* Give books of romantic poetry.
* Stage your own kissing marathon.
* Enjoy a picnic among fountains in an urban plaza setting.
* Buy your mate a gold coin from the year you met.
* Surprise your mate with twenty-six gifts from A to Z that begin with each of the letters of the alphabet.
* Remind all your mate’s friends to send them a card on their birthday.
* Be attentive to your mate’s needs.
* Pick up his shirts at the cleaners.
* Always treat your mate as your lover.
* Flirt with each other constantly.
* Be the first to jump out of bed to make coffee in the morning.
* Be adventurous with a home cooked ethnic meal from your mate’s background.
* Show your mate you care about their background and learn all you can about their ethnic history.
* Send a small evergreen tree with a note stating your pining for them.
* Give him a medal for being the very best.
* Blow kisses.
* Hold hands in public.
* Workout together.
* Eat junk food by candlelight.
* Write “I Love You” on the top of the butter with a toothpick.
* Write “I Love You” in red lipstick across the bathroom mirror.
* Place a rose inside her morning paper.
* Invite your mate over for breakfast.
* Offer to share the driving on long road trips.
* Learn to give a great back message.
* Be playful with each other.
* Finger paint a romantic masterpiece together.
* Give a four leaf-clover on the eve of a big event for good luck.
* Place red Christmas lights on plants for February 14th.
* Take a moonlit walk on Sunday to start off the week right.
* Treat her to a shopping spree at a lingerie shop.
* Treat him and his buddies to an afternoon at a sports bar for the big game.
* Help him pick out his ties.
* Snuggle often.
* Listen with your heart as well as your head.
* Smile at each other often.
* Rent her favorite movie.
* Shampoo, blow dry and brush her hair.
* Do his laundry and iron his clothes.
* Write love letters at least monthly.
* Serve breakfast in bed.
* Have a special knock that only the two of you know.
* Put a note in a romance novel saying, “The story is great but our own love story is better.”
* Hire a maid for your not-so-tidy mate.
* Carve your initials on a fence.
* Ask questions about your mate’s day.
* Send a valentine in January to get the year rolling.
We should give as we would receive, cheerfully, quickly, and without hesitation, for there is no grace in a benefit that sticks to the fingers, We do wait for your response. Good luck. <3